SERVICES & FACILITIES
Free WIFI internet is available throughout the Guesthouse and in our guest lounge and entertainment area as well as the Self-Catering houses.
Guests staying in The Roundhouse building have access to a 6 person Jacuzzi on the top deck with stunning views over the bay. In Whale season you can relax in the Jacuzzi whilst watching the Whales frolic in the bay. The guest lounge has an indoor Braai and lots of seating for guests to enjoy an evening with the stunning views.
Albatross House – Swimming Pool
We now have a swimming pool in our back garden for Albatross House guests to enjoy in the summer months and an outside chillout area (October – May)
Albatross House – Games Room
Albatross house Games Room with Pool Table and Table Tennis Table
- We are in a great location and are close to the following:
- 2 minute walk from a very good restaurant – Bokveld
- 1 minute walk to the local Bakery & shop
- 2 minute walk down to the cliff edge to view the Whales
- 4 minute walk to Stanford’s Cove beach which is stunning safe swimming beach
- 2 minute walk to the start of a world class hiking trail along the De Kelders cliff edge
- Close a good selection of restaurants
- Only a 10 minute drive from Kleinbaai Harbour where the Shark boats and a Whale boat launches
- 2 minute drive from Gansbaai Town Centre
- 2 hour drive from Cape Town central and 1 1/2 hours from Cape Town International so great for a weekend getaway but do work closely with a few great restaurants and an outsourced service that will pick you up for your meal and drop you back off at the Roundhouse after.
Wash & Go
We offer a late checkout service for all of our guests on early morning shark cage diving tours. After being on the high seas surrounded by Great White Sharks then hopping into the cage surrounded with Tuna blood and Anchovy oil you may not be the best of company on a long car journey. Following your early morning dive you can return to your room and freshen up before heading on to your next destination.
If you do not want to hire a car for your visit we can meet you at the airport or in Cape Town and transfer you through to the Roundhouse as well as a return transfer to the airport or to Cape Town following your stay. Should you not have transport we will arrange a ride to drive you down to the harbour for your Shark dives or Whale watching trips and into town should you wish to pop into the shops or restaurants. We will make your stay as pleasurable and easy as possible without any stresses or hassles.
Shark Diving shuttle bus transfers
We can book you on one of the Shark Cage Diving shuttles from Cape Town daily. The buses leave from Cape Town early morning and leave back to Cape Town early afternoon daily. If you want to stay overnight for a Dive & Stay package or one of our other packages then you can opt for this service which is only R250 per person each way.
Transfers to dinner
We offer transfers at a minimal cost to restaurants if you do not have a vehicle. You will be dropped at a restaurant of choice in Gansbaai and once you are finished the restaurant will call your transport and collect you.
We own the central booking office for the White Shark cage diving and Whale watching as well as the local tourism booking office and can book all activities along with your stay. We are here to offer you information and make bookings for accommodation and tours anywhere in the country should you require assistance.
There is a great little laundry service in Gansbaai
We are at the heart of tourism in Gansbaai and with the central booking office for Shark Cage Diving and Whale watching we will take care of your every need when here and give you the best experience possible during your visit.
Mobile: +27 (0)82 466 4519